- Effectively manage current City-wide policies and procedures to promote responsive and efficient City Government
- Utilize systems and methods for delivering efficient, effective, and responsive administrative services
- Ensure Public Records Act requests and Grand Jury Reports are responded to as required by law
- Effectively administer the City's Equal Opportunity Contracting Program
- Effectively review and evaluate serious complaints made against the Police Department
Public Records Act Requests
The Administration Department coordinates the appropriate dissemination and ensures timely responses to all Public Records Act requests and Grand Jury reports whose timelines are mandated by law. Staying compliant with federal and state law is another important goal for this department. Now more than ever it is vital that our City promotes an open and transparent government. The Administration Department will accomplish this goal by focusing on an objective to effectively collaborate with the City's departments, City Council, and the City Attorney to respond to Public Records Act requests and Grand Jury reports.
Public Records Act requests are initiated through the Office of the City Clerk. For more information, go to the City Clerk's Public Records Request web page.