Meetings & Events
The Commission meets on the third Friday of each month at 8:30 a.m.
Commission Chair:Robert Gleason
Commission Vice Chair: John Venekamp
Staff Coordinator: Linda Sokol email@example.com
Agendas and minutes are provided for standing committees only.
Funding Program Events
Each year the City of San Diego Commission for Arts and Culture convenes workshops throughout San Diego to provide proposal writing tips and information regarding changes to the previous year’s funding applications. Current contractors will be notified when the schedule for the next round of workshops has been finalized. If you would like to receive notice about upcoming workshops via email, send your contact information to Gary Margolis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Creative Communities San Diego (CCSD) Program
(FY14 CCSD Application Deadline was October 19, 2012)
|Organizational Support Program (OSP)
(FY14 OSP Application Deadline was November 16, 2012)
CCSD Panel Dates
OSP Panel Dates
Questions? Email Gary Margolis at email@example.com.
Public Art Program Events
The Public Art Program offers the following events.
- Past Event: Smart About Public Art Invitation, April 10, 2013 (PDF)
- Past Event: Public Art Dedication at La Maestra Community Health Center, March 12, 2013 (PDF)
- Past Event: Free Arts Tune Up Workshop for Visual Artists 10-26-11 (PDF)
- Past Event: City Heights Stakeholders:Give Public Artist Input for Art Proposal for City Heights Square Park 10-18-11 (PDF)
- Past Event: Shelltown Stakeholders:Give Public Artists Input for Art Proposal for Southcrest Trails Park 9-13-11 (PDF)
- Past Event: July 2011 Summer Office Hours with the Public Art Program Manager
- Past Event: 2011 Spring Schedule of Public Art Training Webinars for Artists (PDF)
- Past Event: 2010 Fall Schedule of Public Art Training Webinars for Artists (PDF)
- Past Event: 2010 Summer Office Hours with the Public Art Program Manager (PDF)
- Past Event: 2010 Portfolio Review Day for Artists (PDF)
- Past Event: 2009 Internet for Artists, Creative Capital's Professional Development Program (PDF)
Questions? Email Dana Springs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Americans for the Arts Events
- Past Event: Americans for the Arts Annual Conference - San Diego, June 16-18, 2011
- Past Event: Americans for the Arts Public Art Preconference - San Diego, June 15, 2011
- Past Event: A Personal Invitation to attend the 2011 Americans for the Arts Conference in San Diego (Video)