Creative Communities San Diego (CCSD)
- Tips from the FY15 Contracts Workshop – July 30, 2014 (PDF)
- Contract Initiation List of Requirements (PDF)
- Exhibit A Form (PDF)
- Insurance Requirements List (PDF)
- Auto Insurance Coverage Declaration Form - Fillable Form (PDF)
- Workers Compensation Waiver Form (PDF)
- Contact Information Form (PDF)
- Secretary of State Business Search
- State Attorney General
- State Division of Labor Standards Enforcement (DLSE) Debarments (Print out the list, and write on the top of the page/s "Not on list.")
- SAM (Federal Excluded Parties List)
- Equal Benefits Ordinance Certification of Compliance (PDF)
- Drug Free Workplace Certification Form (PDF)
- Work Force Report Form (PDF)
- IRS W-9 Form (PDF)
- Contractor Registration Form (PDF, DOC)
- Electronic Payment Enrollment Form (Optional) (PDF)
- FY15 Request for Payment - Fillable Form (PDF)
- FY14 Request for Payment - Fillable Form (PDF)
For assistance with applying for CCSD funding, contact Gary Margolis at firstname.lastname@example.org
FY16 Creative Communities San Diego Announcements
The FY16 application deadline for the Creative Communities San Diego Program (CCSD) will be January 31, 2015. The online application portal will not accept any submissions after 11:59 pm. Please note that January 31st is a Saturday, and the Commission's offices will be closed.
FY16 begins July 1, 2015 and ends June 30, 2016.
Applications are scheduled to be available by November 7, 2014, and we will have workshops in November as well. Details to follow.
Please complete the FY16 Creative Communities San Diego Intent to Apply Form by November 30, 2014.
Managing Your Award (Contract)
Initiating a Contract
Closing a Contract
For assistance with managing your CCSD funding award, contact Teresa Monillas at email@example.com