Funding For Arts and Culture Nonprofits
The City of San Diego Commission for Arts and Culture annually awards funds to support the city's nonprofit arts and culture organizations and projects implemented by a variety of nonprofit organizations. These funds are awarded through two competitive application processes.
The Organizational Support Program (OSP) provides operational support to San Diego's nonprofit arts and culture organizations.
The Creative Communities San Diego Program (CCSD) provides project-specific support to a variety of San Diego's nonprofit organizations.
Funding for both of these programs comes from the Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT), a tax levied on individuals who stay overnight in the city's hotels, motels and other lodging establishments. Council Policy 100-03 governs the use of these taxes to promote the city, including support for San Diego's arts and culture programs and services.
The FY17 Organizational Support Program (OSP) and Creative Communities San Diego Program (CCSD) funding application guidelines will be available in winter 2016.
Managing Your FY16 Contract
- Instructions for Completing Contract Kits, Memo from Executive Director, September 25, 2015
- Contract Kit Preparation Checklist for Contractors
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Flier Announcing Dates for Office Hours
- Contractors' Bill of Rights and Responsibilities
- Optional Declaration In Lieu of Required Commercial Automobile Liability Insurance Policy
- Optional Declaration In Lieu of Required Workers' Compensation Insurance Policy
- IRS W-9 Form
- Electronic Payment Enrollment Form (Optional)