Organizational Support Program (OSP)
- Tips from the FY15 Contracts Workshop – July 30, 2014 (PDF)
- Contract Initiation List of Requirements (PDF)
- Exhibit A Form (PDF)
- Insurance Requirements List (PDF)
- Auto Insurance Coverage Declaration Form - Fillable Form (PDF)
- Workers Compensation Waiver Form (PDF)
- Contact Information Form (PDF)
- Secretary of State Business Search
- State Attorney General
- SAM (Federal Excluded Parties List)
- State Division of Labor Standards Enforcement (DLSE) Debarments (Print out the list, and write on the top of the page/s "Not on list.")
- Equal Benefits Ordinance Certification of Compliance (PDF)
- Drug Free Workplace Certification Form (PDF)
- Work Force Report Form (PDF)
- IRS W-9 Form (PDF)
- Contractor Registration Form (PDF, DOC)
- Electronic Payment Enrollment Form (Optional) (PDF)
FY16 Organizational Support Program Announcements
The FY16 application deadline for the Organizational Support Program (OSP) will be January 31, 2015. The online application portal will not accept any submissions after 11:59 pm. Please note that January 31st is a Saturday, and the Commission’s offices will be closed.
FY16 begins July 1, 2015 and ends June 30, 2016.
Applications are scheduled to be available by November 7, 2014, and we will have workshops in November as well. Details to follow.
Please complete and submit the FY16 OSP Intent to Apply Form by November 30, 2014.
Managing Your Award (Contract)
Initiating a Contract
- FY15 Request for Payment Fillable Form (PDF)
- FY14 Request for Payment Fillable Form (PDF)
Closing a Contract
For assistance with managing your OSP funding award, contact Teresa Monillas at email@example.com