Organizational Support Program (OSP)
Notice to Fiscal Year 2015 Applicants for Funding
Please go to Funding Home for updated information regarding workshops and timeline for this program.
If you are not currently receiving email notifications from us, please contact Gary Margolis at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your email address added to the list. Please provide the following information:
- Your Name
- Organization (only nonprofits are eligible for funding)
- Organization address
- City Council District
- Your phone number
- Your email address
Thank you for your patience while we strive to provide you with a streamlined and easier process.
Managing Your Award (Contract)
Initiating a Contract
- Tips from the FY14 Contracts Workshop – July 12, 2013 (PDF)
- Contract Initiation List of Requirements (PDF)
- Exhibit A Form (Fillable PDF, DOC)
- Insurance Requirements List (PDF)
- Auto Insurance Coverage Declaration Form - Fillable Form (PDF)
- Workers Compensation Waiver Form (PDF)
- Contractor Contact Information Form (PDF, DOC)
- Secretary of State Business Search
- State Attorney General
For the following, do a search for your organization, and print out the results that shows "Your search returned no results."
For the following, print out the list, and write on the top of the page(s) "Not on list."
- Equal Benefits Ordinance Certification of Compliance (PDF)
- Drug Free Workplace Certification Form (PDF, DOC)
- Work Force Report Form (PDF)
- IRS W-9 Form (PDF)
- Contractor Registration Form (PDF, DOC)
- Electronic Payment Enrollment Form (Optional) (PDF)
Closing a Contract
For assistance with managing your OSP funding award, contact Teresa Monillas at email@example.com