The Capital Improvements Program (CIP) reports page is bringing our City government closer to San Diegans. This page is actively updated with CIP reports and information.
State of the CIP Status ReportFiscal Year 2013 6-Month State of the CIP Report (PDF) This report is part of a larger group of enhanced reporting activities, outlined in Council Policy 000-31 Capital Improvement Program Transparency, to help keep the City Council and public informed about the Cityís CIP. The report provides an introduction to the Cityís CIP, a summary of the last fiscal year CIP related activities, and a preliminary CIP update for the current fiscal year. The Reportís exhibits include:
- A summary of CIP projects complying with Americans With Disabilities Act requirements
- A list of prior year expenditures by CIP projects
- An updated list of construction projects that are anticipated to be awarded in the current fiscal year
CIP Execution Reports and Lists
These CIP reports were presented to the City Council or to a City Council Committee and were individually prepared by asset-owning departments, incorporating input from the Public Works Department.
- Public Utilities (Water and Sewer Projects)
- FY2011 Capital Improvements Projects - 4th Quarter Updates (PDF) - The quarterly report provides the Independent Rates Oversight Committee with a summary of water and sewer capital projects, schedules including mandated deadlines, a comparison of the project forecast and actual expenditures, and a log of project change orders that exceed 10 percent of the project budget.
- Independent Rates Oversight Committee (IROC) FY2012 Annual Report (PDF) - This annual report is provided to IROC and covers Fiscal Year 2012. The report provides a summary of the water and sewer capital project, a comparison of the project forecast and actual expenditures, and a log of project change orders that exceed 10 percent of the project budget.
- Deferred Capital
- Deferred Capital Project List (PDF) - This list includes CIP projects that are funded by the Deferred Capital Phase 1 Bond. For more information about bonds, please click here.
- Deferred Capital Project List - Attachment A (PDF) - This list includes CIP projects that are funded by the Deferred Capital Phase 2, Enhance Funding Option B Bond. For more information about bonds, please click here.
- Deferred Capital Bond - Council Action Log (PDF) - This log provides a summary of projects that have received City Council or Committee approved funding, scope, or schedule changes. For more information about bonds, please click here.
Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE) & Business Diversity Reports
- Fiscal Year 2012 Business Diversity Annual Report (PDF) - This annual report provides construction, consultant and vendor participation statistics from July 1, 2011 through June 30, 2012. It also includes program updates, activities, achievements, goals, plans for the future, and compliance related activities.
- SLBE Programmatic Review and Potential Enhancements (Report to City Council) (PDF) - This report provides a review of the SLBE Program and identifies potential program enhancements.
Other CIP Reports
- California Multi-Agency CIP Benchmarking Study (PDF) The study compiles the CIP implementation experiences of seven out of the eight largest cities in California, including the City of San Diego. The compilation helps develop improved capital project delivery process approaches and maximizes efficiencies in the face of shrinking budgets.