City Clerk Legislative Documents
Public Facilities Financing Authority
The Public Facilities Financing Authority (PFFA) is a joint powers authority originally established in 1991 by the City of San Diego and the Redevelopment Agency of the City of San Diego (RDA) to assist the City and the RDA in financing public capital improvements. As of January 1, 2013, the members of the PFFA are the City, the Successor Agency to the RDA and the Housing Authority of the City of San Diego.
Agendas and Minutes
- March 11, 2014 Agenda (PDF)
- March 4, 2014 Agenda (PDF)
- June 18, 2013 Agenda (PDF)
- June 10, 2013 Agenda (PDF)
- May 21, 2013 Agenda (PDF)
Return to the City Council Committee Meetings page.