General Criminal Resources
A list of crime victim resources or a network of victim advocates and organizations.
- San Diego Police Victim's Resources
- Obtaining a Temporary Restraining Order
- Crime Prevention Tips
- San Diego County Victim's Services
- As a victim in a criminal case, you are entitled to the following rights under Article 1, §28 (b) of the California Constitution. Please refer to the Victims’ Bill of Rights Marsy’s Law (PDF). For more information on Marsy’s Law please visit the Attorney General Website.
- Restitution through Victim Compensation and Government Claims Board (VCGCB)
- CA Office of the Attorney General - Victim's Rights under the Victim's Bill of Rights
- US Department of Justice Office for Victims of Crime
- Civil Recovery Options through the National Center for Crime Victims
- Victim Assistance through the National Center for Crime Victims
- Resources for Victims of Drunk Driving
- Resources for Victims of Trauma
- Victim's Resources through McGeorge School of Law