City Council Arts, Culture and Community Festivals (ACCF) with Discretionary Transient Occupancy Tax Allocation
City Council Arts, Culture and Community Festivals (ACCF) with Discretionary Transient Occupancy Tax [TOT] funding is allocated to private non-profit organizations for the purpose of supporting their ongoing operational expenses and/or their sponsorship of special events at the discretion of each Councilmember during the fiscal year. The allocation of ACCF funding is governed by Council Policy 100-23.
Applying for ACCF Funding
Complete Application and submit required documentation
- Contract Initiation List of Requirements (PDF)
- ACCF Application for funding (PDF)
- Insurance Requirements List (PDF)
- Auto Insurance Coverage Declaration Form (PDF)
- Workers Compensation Waiver Form (PDF)
- Proof of Non-Profit Status
- Secretary of State Business Search
- State Attorney General
- Equal Benefits Ordinance Certification of Compliance (PDF)
- Drug Free Workplace Certification Form (PDF)
- Submit copy of organizationís Form 990
- Electronic Payment Enrollment Form (optional) (PDF)
The contract cannot be fully executed until approved by the full City Council and all required documentation has been submitted.
Request for Reimbursement
- Request for Reimbursement Payment Instructions (PDF)
- Request for Reimbursement Payment Form (PDF)
- ACCF Final Performance Report (PDF)
For assistance with managing your ACCF Funding award, please contact your City Council Representative at (619) 236-6440.