(For Discretionary Land Use Related Projects.)
- 2015 Calendar - Tentative Schedule (PDF)
- 2014 Calendar - Tentative Schedule (PDF)
- 2013 Calendar - Tentative Schedule (PDF)
- 2012 Calendar (PDF)
- 2011 Calendar (PDF)
- 2010 Calendar (PDF)
About the Hearing Officer
The City of San Diego's Hearing Officer was appointed by the City Manager and continues under the new Strong Mayor form of government. The Hearing Officer presides at public hearings and acts on items such as permits, maps, variances and other matters in accordance with the Land Development Code (Process 3).
The Hearing Officer hearings are typically conducted once a week on Wednesdays. Meetings are held at 8:30 a.m. in the City Council Chambers on the 12th floor of the City Administration Building, 202 C Street, in downtown San Diego.
Submitting Project Information
All project information for the Hearing Officer needs to be submitted to the recording secretary in one of the following ways:
- Mail: Hearing Officer, Development Services Department, 1222 First Ave, MS 501, San Diego, CA 92101
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (619) 321-3200
- You may also contact the recording secretary at (619) 321-3208.
All material should be received 9 days prior to a hearing. If your project information is received at the hearing, the Hearing Officer may not be able to review and consider your information thoroughly .