Forms and Development Information
Fire Safety Codes, Regulations and Information
- Adopted Codes (PDF)
Index to the adopted fire codes
- Water Flow Test (PDF)
Policy FS-0402 - details on the required water flow test.
- Minimum Inspection Requirements (PDF)
Policy FS-0403 - to establish minimum level of inspections.
- Sprinkler Shell Building Densities Article 81 High Piled Stock (PDF)
Policy FS-0404 - sprinkler system requirements for high-piled storage.
- Sprinkler Densities for Open Space Floor Plans Without Specific Tenants (PDF)
Policy FS-0405 - policy for sprinkler density on unoccupied floors.
- Sprinkler System Backflow Prevention (PDF)
Policy FS-0406 - requirements for backflow assembly.
- Exposed Sprinkler Heads (PDF)
Policy FS-0407 - requirements for sprinkler heads.
- Inspector's Test Valve Location (PDF)
Policy FS-0409 - location in building for test valve.
- On Site Fire Hydrants (PDF)
Policy FS-0410 - requirements for onsite fire hydrants.
- Sprinkler Protection for Balconies, etc. for Group R, Division 1 Occupancies (PDF)
Policy FS-0411 - requirements for balcony sprinkler protection.
- Protection for Sprinkler Piping in Unsprinklered Areas of NFPA 13 Systems (PDF)
Policy FS-0412 - Design and installation requirements for piping passing through unsprinklered areas.
- Standpipe Design Requirements (PDF)
Policy FS-0413 - Guidelines for water supply and pressure for standpipes in sprinklered non-high rise buildings.
- Standpipes Installation for Buildings on Sloping Sites (PDF)
Policy fS-0414 - Requirements for standpipes in buildings that are built on different grades.
- Waterflow Alarm (PDF)
Policy FS-0415 - Requirements for location of waterflow alarms in buildings.
- Sprinkler Requirements for Bathrooms in R-3 and R-1 Occupancies (PDF)
Policy FS-0416 - Policy is to specify design, submittal, and inspection requirements for bathrooms in residential occupancies.