Forms and Development Information
Mapping and Land Title Document Review
The Mapping section reviews maps and title documents for compliance with the Subdivision Map Act, Professional Land Surveyors Act, Land Development Code and conditions of approval in previously approved discretionary land use permits.
- Land Development Code
- Subdivision Map Act, (Gov't. Code 66410 et seq)
- Professional Land Surveyors Act (PDF)
- Board Rules (PDF)
The Mapping and Land Title Document Preparation Manual is an appendix of the Land Development Manual.
The manual was prepared by a committee of members of the California Land Surveyors Association, San Diego Chapter and City staff. All members are Professional Land Surveyors. The members spent numerous hours writing and evaluating to provide a valuable tool for a land surveyor employed within the City of San Diego.
The manual provides hyperlinks to all current law including the Subdivision Map Act and the Land Development Code. Please revisit your standard language templates that you may have for maps as many have been updated.
The most commonly used deed templates are available separately by the link below. Sample letters/documents that satisfy resolution conditions, along with agreement forms are also available by separate links.
- Mapping & Land Title Document Preparation Manual (PDF)
- Sample Letters that satisfy resolution conditions
- Deed templates
- Agreement Forms
- Subordination Agreement (Fillable PDF)
Processing Forms and Guidelines
- General Application (DS-3032) (Fillable PDF)
- Ownership Disclosure Form (DS-318) (Fillable PDF)
- Parcel Information (DS-302) (Fillable PDF)
- Fee Schedule - Information Bulletin 503: Development & Policy Approvals/Permits (PDF)
- Fee Schedule - Information Bulletin 504: Subdivision Approvals (PDF)
- Preliminary Review- Information Bulletin 513 (PDF)
- Submittal requirements-development permits - Project Submittal Manual, Section 4 (PDF)
- Submittal requirements-subdivision approvals - Project Submittal Manual, Section 5 (PDF)
- Gregory P. Hopkins at (619) 446-5291 or firstname.lastname@example.org