Forms and Development Information
Traffic Control Forms, Requirements and Information
- Notice! Adoption of 2012 California Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices (CA MUTCD) (PDF)
- Information Bulletin 177: How to Obtain a Public Right-of-Way Permit for Traffic Control (PDF)
Permitting requirements and fees for Public Right-of-Way Permits for Traffic Control.
- Traffic Control Plan/Permit Form (DS-269) (Form Filler PDF)
Use this form for any costruction work within Public Right-of-Way.
- Typical No Parking Sign (PDF)
Requirements for temporary No Parking Signs for construction within the Public Right-of-Way.
- Dumpster Placement Criteria (PDF)
Requirements for placing a dumpster in a Public Right-of-Way.
- Typical Dumpster Layout (PDF)
Visual layout for placement of dumpsters in parking areas.