- 7th Code Amendment Strikeout (PDF)
- Automatic Extensions of Time for Development Approvals (PDF)
- Requirements for storage and collection of refuse and recyclable materials. Did you know that the City of San Diego Municipal Code requires all multi-family complexes, commercial and industrial developments built since 1992 to have a permanent, adequate and convenient space for the storage and collection of refuse and recyclable materials? Check it out at Chapter 14: General Regulations, Article 2: General Development Regulations Division 8: Refuse and Recyclable Materials Storage Regulations (PDF)
- California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA). Note that the City's revised sections of the CEQA Significance Thresholds (Health and Safety, Paleontology and Public Services and Utilities (Solid Waste Generation/Disposal). The draft revisions were originally posted for review on April 15, 2010 and were made final on September 22, 2010. These revisions will be applied to projects deemed complete on or after September 22, 2010. The revised thresholds can be accessed using the following link: Significance Determination Thresholds (PDF)
- Residential Solar Photovoltaic Systems. Effective June 1, 2010, Development Services will begin reviewing Residential Solar Photovoltaic roof installations over-the-counter (on the 3rd floor) by appointment for plans that are prepared per our plan template.
For current news items, see Current News & Updates.