Recycling at home is as important as recycling at work. There are many easy ways residents can reduce waste and promote recycling on a daily basis. If you do not have curbside recycling in your neighborhood, the City offers home and community recycling programs and ideas.
Additional plastics (PDF) are now accepted in the Blue Recycling Bin!
- Setting up a Recycling Program at Home
- Apartment and Condo Recycling
- Curbside Recycling
- Waste Reduction Tips
- Summer Recycling Tips (PDF)
- Yard Waste Recycling at the Miramar Greenery
- Compost, Mulch and Wood Chips for Landscaping
- Backyard Composting
- Used Oil and Oil Filter Recycling
- Appliance Recycling
- Electronics, Computers and TV Recycling
- Universal Waste/Household Hazardous Waste