LobbyistsMandatory Electronic Filing: Registration Forms and Quarterly Disclosure Reports must be filed electronically. For assistance accessing the City's electronic filing system, contact the City Clerk's Office at 619-533-4025.
- San Diego Municipal Lobbying Ordinance (PDF)
- Lobbying Manual (rev. July 2014) (PDF)
- Top 10 Facts for Lobbyists (PDF)
- Lobbying Registration Fees (PDF)
- Lobbying Ordinance Fact Sheets
- Lobbying Ordinance "Frequently Asked Questions"
- List of Registered Lobbying Firms and Organization Lobbyists
Instructions for completing and filing Registration Forms and Quarterly Disclosure Reports are contained within the City's electronic filing system. The following guidelines are intended to supplement the online instructions and provide a greater understanding of the Lobbying Ordinance's disclosure requirements.
- Lobbying Firm Filing Guidelines (PDF)
- Organization Lobbyist Filing Guidelines (PDF)
- Expenditure Lobbyist Filing Guidelines (PDF)
Lists of 'City Officials'
- City Officials: Elected Officials and Unclassified Employees (rev. July 3, 2014) (PDF)
- City Officials: Boards, Commissions, and Committees (rev. August 20, 2012) (PDF)
- City Officials: Officers of City Agencies (rev. January 30, 2014) (PDF)
Summaries of Lobbying Activity
- 2012 Lobbying Activity (June 6, 2013) (PDF)
- 2011 Lobbying Activity (July 3, 2012) (PDF)
- 2009-2010 Lobbying Activity (March 17, 2011) (PDF)
- 2008 Lobbying Activity (June 25, 2009) (PDF)