Fire Station 27
Fire Station 27 was originally opened at 179 West San Ysidro Boulevard in 1958. In 1959, the current station was built as Station 24 at a cost of $51,400. It became Fire Station 27 in 1959 and the San Ysidro station became Station 29.
Fire Station 27 serves West Clairemont and its surrounding areas. Engine 27's district is 5.80 square miles.
- Engine 27
Incident Runs (FY 13)