Fire Station 3
Fire Station 3 began operation on 4th Avenue and Laurel Street in 1900. In 1909, it moved to 5th and Palm. That building was closed temporarily from 1933 to 1937 and Fire Station 3 was relocated to its current building in December 1977.
Fire Station 3 serves Midtown, Balboa Park and its surrounding areas. Engine 3's district is 2.24 square miles.
- Engine 3
Incident Runs (FY 13)