Sewer Construction & Development
Sewer Design Guide
The Sewer Design Guide is posted here for contractors, consultants, design engineers, and public agencies.
- Sewer Design Guide (PDF)
- Approved Materials List (PDF)
- Encroachment Maintenance and Removal Agreement (PDF)
- Design Guidelines and Templates. The latest Sewer Notes which are added to Grading or Public Improvement Plan Sheets when sewer is proposed
- Your Home Plumbing
- Notice and Agreement (PDF)
- Subterranean Facility Abandonment Agreement (PDF)
- How to Purchase a Sewer Lateral (PDF)
- The Proper Disposal of Storm Water. Groundwater, Wastewater, and Other Types of Allowable Discharges (PDF)
- Water and Sewer Fees (PDF)
The program for City wastewater crews to install sewer laterals has been suspended as sufficient staff and equipment are not available. Please obtain a public improvement permit and contract with a class A licensed contractor to complete the work.
For More Information on Forms and Project fees, visit the City's Development Services Department.