Accessibility and Website Information Skip Site Wide Navigation Skip to Content City Seal | HomeCity of San Diego | Home
Search City of San Diego

Request for Investigation Form

Fill out as completely and accurately as possible. The more information available, the better service we can provide.

NOTE: Code Enforcement does not enforce the noise code when the alleged violator and the complainant live in the same apartment or condominium complex. We suggest you utilize your complex manager, homeowner association, mediation services, or the civil courts to resolve your dispute.

(* indicates required field)

Investigation Type
Violation Property
Violation Property Contact
Contact Type
Did You Contact The Responsible Party?

Is This Residential Property?
Is This Commercial Property?
Is This Unimproved Land?
Is This Work Currently in Progress?

Can the Violation be Observed from the Public Right-Of-Way?
Will You Provide Access to the Inspector if Necessary?
Is There Any Drug Activity at this Site?
Are there Loose Pets at the Site?
The Noise Occurs:
For a Noise Complaint, One Supporter From a Separate Residence is Required:
Form Control Buttons: