This NTC entrance (Buildings 20 and 21) is located on the south side of Barnett Avenue to Sellers Plaza. These historic structures were built in 1922-1923, these are the oldest structures on the base.
The following 360-degree photo panorama is available for viewing with the QuickTime Player. Click on the image to the panoramic photo. To view the panorama photo, click on the photo, hold down the mouse button, and drag the mouse to the left or right.
View of Sellers Plaza at historic Gate 1 entrance, former Officer's Club and golf course club house.