Aquatics Program & Pools
You may register online for aquatics programs at this and other City of San Diego Aquatics' facilities at SDRecConnect.com.
Two important notes:
- When creating a new account, enter the information for the primary parent or legal guardian first, before information for children. This establishes a "family."
- When you click "Submit" at the end of the process, the system will send you an email message with a special confirmation link. Until you've clicked the special link from the confirmation email, you will not be able to use the account
Main Pool: 25 yards long x 25 meters wide, 11 lanes, 3½ foot depth to 12 feet with additional 2-foot depth entry area
Spectator Area: Shaded bleachers and a grassy area
- One-meter diving board
- Walk-in ramp for ADA access
- Starting blocks (high school rentals only)
- All of our aquatic facilities have baby-changing stations, day-use lockers, heated showers, disability access (ramp or lift) and designated spectator areas.
Directions and Bus Route
From Interstate 5, take the Clairemont Drive exit (east) and proceed up the hill past the school, the pool on is the right-hand side.
From Genesee Ave take Balboa Avenue (west) to Clairemont Drive. Turn left, and the pool is on the left past the recreation center.
The Pool is accessible by bus via SDMTS route 27, 50 & 105.