Aquatics Program & Pools
Diving Board Rules
- A swim test is required for all persons using the diving board.
- Patrons must pass the swim test and be at least four (4) feet tall to use the 3 meter diving board - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Patrons wait their turn at the bottom of the ladder, taking care to not interfere with the divers.
- One diver at a time is permitted on the board.
- The diving board is the only entrance to the diving area in the pool.
- Recreational divers must jump or dive using only one bounce. No running off the end of the board, handstands, sitting or back dives is permitted.
- Only jumping or diving straight off the end of the board is permitted.
- All divers must look before and wait until the area in the pool is clear before diving.
- Immediately after diving, the diver surfaces and swims clear of the diving area.
- All diving board equipment may be adjusted only by Aquatics personnel.
- Any activities deemed unsafe by the Aquatics personnel are not permitted.
- Only one diving board may be in operation at a time at one facility.