Aquatics Program & Pools
Martin Luther King, Jr. Pool Slide Rules
- Riders ride at their own risk.
- All patrons must read and obey all posted signs.
- Obey all instructions given by Pool Staff.
- Riders must be at least 7 years of age.
- All riders must pass the swim test.
- Maximum operational load: 1 person up to 280 pounds.
- Riders must be at least 44" tall to ride.
- Swim wear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets or metal ornamentation is not permitted.
- Goggles are not permitted.
- Only one rider is permitted in the flume, single riders only.
- Human chains are strictly forbidden.
- Slide must be ridden feet first lying on your back. Riders must keep their arms and hands inside the flumes at all times.
- Riders must wait for the signal from Aquatics Personnel before starting the ride.
- Riders may not stop inside of the flumes.
- At the end of the slide, riders must obey all instructions from the Aquatics Personnel and exit quickly.
- Caution: For safety reasons, pregnant women and persons with heart conditions or back trouble cannot ride this slide.