Allied Gardens Recreation Center
Youth Basketball League Winter 2014
For Boys & Girls ages 4 to 14 years as of March 10, 2014
Early Registration Dates
* 6U & 8U ONLY - October 19, 2013, 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
* 10U ONLY - October 14, 2013, 5:30 to 8:00p.m.
* 12u & 14U ONLY - October 16, 2013, 5:30 to 8:00 p.m.
You may not register before your age groupís designated time. If you miss the above early registration date for your age group, you cannot register until Monday, October 21, 2013 after 2:00 p.m. Call the office for normal registration hours.
Cost is $65, includes Jersey, Awards and Officials Fees.
Bring proof of age, $65 EXACT cash or check.
* All registrations are taken on a first come first served basis *
* No refunds will be issued after the draft *
* Each league will go to a maximum of 6 teams *
Season begins January 2014
History of the Center
The Allied Gardens Recreation Center was built in 1961 as a result of strong community organization and effort. At one time the site held two large radio towers that belonged to the Marietta Broadcasting Company. When the towers were re-located, the land was leased to the City. Soon after, the land was purchased and the recreation facility was built on it.
Directions and Bus Route
From Interstate 8 take the Waring Road Exit to Greenbrier Avenue. Turn left on Greenbrier. The center is at the end of the road.
The center is accessible by bus via SDMTS route 14.