Linda Vista Recreation Center
History of the Center
The 15 acre site was acquired in 1955 and the recreation center was built in 1960. Significant renovations took place in 1998.
Directions and Bus Route
From Interstate 163 take the Genesee West exit and travel west to Linda Vista Road. Turn left on Linda Vista Road and proceed to Levant Street, then turn right. The center is located at the end of Levant Street across from the County Children’s Services Building.
From Interstate 5 North take the Balboa Avenue exit and travel east to Genesee. Turn right on Genesee, then right on Linda Vista Road. Turn left on Levant Street. The center at the end of the street.
The center is accessible by bus via SDMTS routes 25, 41 & 44.