Mountain View Community Center
Free Lunch Program (Spring Session)
Free lunch is being served at our center during the spring break session.
April 2 to April 25, 2014, Monday through Friday
1:00 to 2:00 p.m.
Ages 0 to 18 years
- Monday - Ballet 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.; $4 per month
- Monday - Polynesian Dance 6:30 p.m. FREE!
- Monday & Wednesday - Ballet Folklorico 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.; $10 per month
- Monday & Wednesday - Zumba 6:00 p.m.
- Monday through Sunday - Weight Room $5.00 per 1/2 month, $10 per month
- Tuesday - Open Play Volleyball 5:00 to 7:45 p.m. FREE
- Tuesday & Thursday - Kickboxing/Aerobics 6:00 p.m. $10.00 per month
- Thursday - Polynesian Dance 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday - Ab Blasters 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday & Friday - Arts and Crafts & Ceramics (Adult & Youth)
- Saturday – Ab Blasters – 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
For more information please call 619-527-3417
History of the Center
Mountain View was dedicated in 1914, and was one of the first parks to be dedicated in San Diego. People still talk about the great car shows that took place in the park back in the 1960's.
Directions and Bus Route
From Interstate 805 take the Imperial Avenue exit and travel west. Turn left onto 40th Street, then left onto T Street. The facility is at South Boundary Street.
The center is accessible by bus via SDMTS route 3, 4, 11 & 955.