Mountain View Community Center
Toys for Tots Registration
Snow Day / Toy Distribution
Mountain View Youth Basketball / Liga de Baloncesto Juvenil
- Monday - Ballet 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.; $4 per month
- Monday - Polynesian Dance 6:30 p.m. FREE!
- Monday & Wednesday - Ballet Flockorico 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.; $10 per month
- Monday & Wednesday - Zumba 6:00 p.m.
- Monday through Sunday - Weight Room $1 per Day or $10 per Month
- Tuesday - Open Play Volleyball 5:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday - Kickboxing/Aerobics 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday - Polynesian Dance 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday - Teen Basketball 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday & Friday - Arts and Crafts & Ceramics (Adult & Youth)
- Saturday - Plyrobics 9:15 to 10:15 a.m.
History of the Center
Mountain View was dedicated in 1914, and was one of the first parks to be dedicated in San Diego. People still talk about the great car shows that took place in the park back in the 1960's.
Directions and Bus Route
From Interstate 805 take the Imperial Avenue exit and travel west. Turn left onto 40th Street, then left onto T Street. The facility is at South Boundary Street.
The center is accessible by bus via SDMTS route 3, 4, 11 & 955.