Mountain View Community Center
Teen Nite Fridays
May 3 to June 28, 2013
5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Friday nights will include activities such as movies, cooking classes, dance classes, creative art activities, basketball league, futsal league, teen dance, PS3 & Xbox games, special events, sports activities, Zumba and a fun place to just hang out with your friends on a Friday night. See flyer for more information.
Adult Basketball League
Season / Temporada: April 2013
Ages / Edades: 18 and older/años y mayor
Price / Precio: $175 team registration / por equipo
$30 / game referee fee / arbitraje
For more information call 619-527-3417
- Monday - Ballet 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.; $4 per month
- Monday - Polynesian Dance 6:30 p.m. FREE!
- Monday & Wednesday - Ballet Flockorico 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.; $10 per month
- Monday & Wednesday - Zumba 6:00 p.m.
- Monday through Sunday - Weight Room $1 per Day or $10 per Month
- Tuesday - Open Play Volleyball 5:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday - Kickboxing/Aerobics 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday - Polynesian Dance 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday - Teen Basketball 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday & Friday - Arts and Crafts & Ceramics (Adult & Youth)
- Saturday - Plyrobics 9:15 to 10:15 a.m.
History of the Center
Mountain View was dedicated in 1914, and was one of the first parks to be dedicated in San Diego. People still talk about the great car shows that took place in the park back in the 1960's.
Directions and Bus Route
From Interstate 805 take the Imperial Avenue exit and travel west. Turn left onto 40th Street, then left onto T Street. The facility is at South Boundary Street.
The center is accessible by bus via SDMTS route 3, 4, 11 & 955.