Mountain View Community Center
- Monday - Performance Dance 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.; FREE!
- Monday - Polynesian Dance 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.; FREE!
- Monday through Sunday - Weight Room - $5.00 per 1/2 month, $10 per month
- Tuesday - Open Play Volleyball 5:00 to 7:45 p.m.; FREE
- Tuesday/Thursday/Friday - Kickboxing/Aerobics 6:00 p.m. through 7 p.m.; $12.50 per month
- Thursday - Polynesian Dance 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.; FREE
- Wednesday & Friday - Arts and Crafts (Youth); FREE
- Monday through Friday - Junkyard Dance Crew – 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.; FREE!
- Monday through Friday - Teen Center 3:00 to 7:00 p.m.; FREE
- Saturday - Polyrobics 9:15 to 10:15 a.m.; FREE
Youth Flag Football
This league is for all skill levels. Teams will play other recreation centers in the area and have a chance to qualify for the city-wide tournament in March.
Season: August through December 2015
Divisions: 10u, 12u, 14u, 16u
Cost: $10.00 per player
All costs will go towards player awards and a year-end banquet
For more information please call 619-527-3417.
Visit SDRecConnect (link) to conveniently browse a variety of activities offered by the City of San Diego Park and Recreation Department and Recreation Councils. It's as easy as One, Two, and Three.
Sign up for an account, find a class or activity, and register!
If you are registering a child for an activity, please do not use the child's information when completing a New Account. Adding family members after successfully creating an account can be completed later.
Please note: An email which includes a confirmation message will be sent after you sign up a new primary account. It is possible the email may go to your junk or spam folder.
The email will include a special first-time activation link. You will not be able to use your new account until you've used this special link!
If you need assistance, please see the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) link at the bottom of the SDRecConnect website.
Current Special Events and Activities
Fun for one, Fun for all! Check out your local Recreation Center's Program guide for more details.
The BookNook program is a "take a book, leave a book" gathering place at your favorite recreation center. Share your favorite literature and stories with others.
History of the Center
Mountain View was dedicated in 1914, and was one of the first parks to be dedicated in San Diego. People still talk about the great car shows that took place in the park back in the 1960's.
Directions and Bus Route
From Interstate 805 take the Imperial Avenue exit and travel west. Turn left onto 40th Street, then left onto T Street. The facility is at South Boundary Street.
The center is accessible by bus via SDMTS route 3, 4, 11 & 955.