Park & Recreation Budget Update
FY15 Budget Update
The City of San Diego Fiscal Year 2015 begins July 1, 2014 and ends June 30, 2015. The Park and Recreation Department will post information here over the coming months to keep San Diegans informed about budget development.
Please check back regularly for information on public budget forums and other opportunities for citizen input.
Other budget information can be found on the City's Financial Management website.
- May Revision to the Fiscal Year 2016 Proposed Budget
- City Council hearing on May 19, 2015, for Fiscal Year 2016 Proposed Fees
- Park and Recreation Department Fiscal Year 2016 Proposed General Fund Fee Schedules – REVISED April 30, 2015 (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2016 Proposed Budget Memo (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2016-2020 Five-Year Financial Outlook (PDF)
- Proposed Fiscal Year 2016 Park and Recreation Department Budget (PDF)
- Proposed Fiscal Year 2016 Park and Recreation Department Capital Improvement Program Budget (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2016 Proposed Budget – City Council Hearing Schedule (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2015 First Quarter Budget Monitoring Report (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2015 First Quarter Budget Attachments (PDF)