Balboa Park Golf Course
- Green Fees
- Course Updates
- 18 Hole Course Twilight Schedule
- Course Facts and Figures
- Cart Rules
- Frost Delay
- 2012 City of San Diego Amateur Championship
- Check out our new TV Commercial
- Clubhouse Improvement Project
- Sunday, May 12th, 2013, the Automated Phone Reservation System, 619-570-1234, will be down for maintenance starting at 4:00 pm.
- The service should be operational by Monday, May 13th, at noon.
- If you would like to make a reservation at Balboa Park Golf Course during these times, please call our Administration office at 619-235-1184.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
The monthly calendar is published for information purposes only and is subject to change by golf course management. This publication is to be used only as a tool to plan your golf outing during the published month.
18 Hole Course Twilight Schedule
June 1st - August 31st - 3:00 pm
September 4th - November 3rd - 2:00 pm
November 4th - March 9th - 12:30 pm
March 10th - May 31st - 2:00 pm
Course Facts and Figures
Facilities include an 18-hole golf course and a 9-hole executive golf course, driving range, practice putting greens, coffee shop and half-way house. The Pro Shop offers golf merchandise for sale and the rental of clubs, hand and power golf carts. The Professional Golf instruction staff offers group and individual golf lessons.
Balboa Park 18-hole Course - Par 72
- Championship Tees - 6,281 yds Rating 71.1/127
- Regular Tees - 5,835 yards Rating 68.9/124
- Red Tees - 5,368 yards Rating 72.1/120
9-hole Executive Course
- Regular Tees - 2,175 yards Par 32
- Red Tees - 2,135 yards Par 35
Carts must be kept on paths around all tee and green complexes. Adherence to all cart rules will be strictly enforced so please help us maintain your golf course by following the posted cart rules, all Marshal instruction and staying on the cart paths whenever possible.
Should you have any questions or concerns please call the Administration Office at 619-235-1184.
Golf Operations found the Frost Delay Procedure (PDF) to be the most equitable procedure for handling delays. We realize this may cause an inconvenience for our customers and we apologize for delays and/or cancellations.