11480 North Torrey Pines Road
Phone: 858-581-7171 or
La Jolla, CA 92037
Map this location
Torrey Pines Administration Office
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Phone: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. M-F 858-581-7171** and choose option from list below
**M-F 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. or 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m., please call 858-552-1662
- For Directions option #1
- General Information option #3
- Tournament Bookings option #4
- Course Conditions option #6
Toll-free from U.S. only: 877-581-7171
E-mail: Ask Parks
Tee Time Reservations
Up to seven days in advance / City Residents only for Torrey Pines
From eight to 90 days in advance
877-581-7171, select Option #3
Additional Reservations information
Torrey Pines Golf Shop
For lessons, tournament services, merchandise and gift certificates
E-mail: email@example.com – Mark Degnan
Directions from Interstate 5 traveling North - From downtown San Diego
- Exit Genesee Avenue and turn left, heading west.
- Genesee Avenue will curve to the right and become North Torrey Pines Road.
- Turn right at the large, green "Golf Course" sign on the right just after Science Park Way.
- Follow the curve of North Torrey Pines Road.
- At the Stop sign, turn right into the parking area.
Directions from Interstate 5 traveling South - From North County
- Exit Carmel Valley Road and turn right, heading west.
- Turn left on Camino Del Mar, which then becomes North Torrey Pines Road.
- Continue on North Torrey Pines Road
- Continue past Torrey Pines State Beach, Torrey Pines State Preserve and the Torrey Pines Golf Course Driving Range.
- At the Torrey Pines Golf Course parking lot, turn right.
For general questions and media related requests, including interviews, film shoots and still photos, please e-mail AskParks@sandiego.gov.
You can also visit the Official Torrey Pines Golf Course website.