Presidio Park Facilities and Permit Sites Map
The Padre Cross
The Padre Cross was erected in1913 by the Order of Panama and is made up of tiles from the Presidio ruins. This makes the area an ideal site for wedding, memorial services, or other small ceremonies.
Note: This popular wedding site is available to permit six months in advance but is not available on holiday weekends or during major park events.
|Maximum Capacity||25 people|
|Available Hours||10:00am to 5:00pm (6:00 pm during daylight-savings time)|
|Food/Beverages||Food is allowed onsite but no glass containers.|
|Restrooms||There is no public restroom available at this site.|
|Fee||Contact the Permit Center at (619) 235-1169 for fee information.|