Community Plan Updates
Old Town San Diego and Midway/Pacific Highway Corridor Community Plan Updates
- Old Town/Midway CPU Home
- About the Update
- Working Documents
- Get Involved with this Update
- Stakeholder Committee
Community Plan Update Draft
The November 8, 2013 Midway Pacific Highway Community Plan “Discussion Draft ” will be a discussion topic at upcoming Community Plan Update Advisory Committee Meetings, so that committee members and the public can provide initial feedback as part of the draft process. Refer to the Stakeholders Committee page for upcoming meeting agendas.
- Midway Pacific Highway Community Plan “Discussion DRAFT” (PDF) November 8, 2013
- Midway Pacific Highway Community Plan DRAFT Urban Design Concepts (PDF) May 21, 2014
December 13, 2012 Planning Commission Workshop – Status of Community Plan Updates Report:
- PC-12-120 part 1 of 2 (PDF) Status of Community Plan Updates
- PC-12-120 part 2 of 2 (PDF) Status of Community Plan Updates Presentation
- PC Status of Community Plan Updates PowerPoint Presentation (PDF)
The City of San Diego is in the process of comprehensively updating the Old Town San Diego and Midway/Pacific Highway Corridor community plans. The purpose of a community plan is to provide land use designations and policies that will help guide future development in the community. The current community plans for Old Town San Diego and Midway/Pacific Highway Corridor were adopted in 1987 and 1991, respectively. Updating these community plans will ensure that current conditions are reflected and that they guide future development in a way that meets the goals of the city and community. While both community plans are being updated together, they will remain separate community plans.
On this website you will find information about how you can get involved and provide input in the planning process, as well as background information and technical documents.