Community Plan Updates
San Ysidro Community Plan Update
- San Ysidro CPU Home
- About the Update
- Working Documents
- Get Involved with this Update
- Stakeholder Committee
The San Ysidro Community Plan Update Advisory Committee will be meeting on November 12th at Willow Elementary. This meeting will provide an overview of the Traffic Study and mobility concepts for San Ysidro. This discussion will share the preliminary traffic, street, and streetscape solutions to improve circulation within the community planning area. Children are welcome and refreshments will be provided.
Date: November 12, 2014
Time: 6 p.m.
Location: Willow Elementary School multi-purpose room
226 Willow Road
San Ysidro, CA 92173
The Discussion Draft of the San Ysidro Community Plan is available for review. This Discussion Draft is a work-in-progress and serves as a “preliminary draft” to allow the Community a chance to comment on the overall development of the plan update prior to the release of the official public draft this fall. See release memorandum (PDF) for more information. Provide comments to Sara Osborn at email@example.com by September 17th.
San Ysidro Community Plan June 2014 Discussion Draft
Full Version (PDF)
- Table of Contents (PDF)
- Introduction (PDF)
- Land Use (PDF)
- Mobility (PDFt)
- Urban Design (PDF)
- Economic Prosperity (PDF)
- Public Facilities, Services & Safety (PDF)
- Recreation (PDF)
- Conservation (PDF)
- Noise (PDF)
- Historic Preservation (PDF)
- Street Tree Guidelines (PDF)
The City of San Diego is updating the San Ysidro Community Plan (SYCP)–one of over 40 such plans in the City–through an in-depth, community-based planning process. Part of the City’s General Plan, the SYCP is a long-range, physical development guide that includes tailored policies for implementing the General Plan in the community. The updated SYCP will convey community goals, objectives and recommendations with an emphasis on sustainable design principles and policies, all of which will be clearly outlined in an illustrative, graphically based, action oriented planning document.
The San Ysidro Community Plan Update Advisory Committee was established in June 2010 and provides the forum for the plan update public meetings. Click on Stakeholder Committee to find out information on upcoming meetings.
For further information, please contact Sara Osborn at (619) 236-6368 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commercial/Industrial Zoning Subcommittee
- Planning Commission agenda - December 5, 2013 (PDF)
- Planning Commission Report for the San Ysidro community plan update workshop (PDF)
- Flyer and Notice (PDF)
- Notice (PDF)
- Agenda (PDF)
- CPG CIP letter (PDF)
- CIP Detail of Projects (PDF)
- CIP Score Card Results (PDF)
- CIP Prioritization Criteria (PDF)
- April 11, 2012 Agenda (PDF)
- April 11, 2012 Notice (PDF)
- April Summary (PDF)
- El Pueblito Village Circulation Concepts Map (PDF)
- El Pueblito Village Land Use Concepts Map (PDF)
- El Pueblito Village Public Space Concepts Map (PDF)
- April Outreach PowerPoint (PDF)
- El Pueblito Village PowerPoint (PDF)
- March 14, 2012 Agenda (PDF)
- March 14, 2012 Summary (PDF)
- San Ysidro Market Conditions and Assessment (PDF)
- March 14, 2012 Notice (PDF)
- November 9, 2011 Agenda (PDF)
- November 9, 2011 Summary (PDF)
- November Powerpoint (PDF)
- Commentary (PDF)
Meeting notices, agendas and presentations prior to November 2011 are located on the Get Involved page.