Current Community Plan
- Eastern Area Community Profile Home
- Planning Committee Agendas and Minutes
- Current Community Plan
- Community Contact Information
- Parks & Other Community Services
The Mid-City Communities Plan was adopted by the City Council August 4, 1998.
This community plan document can be viewed from the links below. To purchase a hard copy of this community plan or one of our other planning documents, visit the City Clerk’s Office at 202 C Street 2 nd floor, San Diego, 92101, or call City Clerk’s at 619-533-4000.
- Mid-City Communities Plan - Full Version (PDF: 6.4M)
- Table of Contents (PDF)
- Plan Summary (PDF)
- Vision 2020 (PDF)
- Introduction (PDF)
- Plan Elements – Full Version (PDF)
- Implementation (PDF)
- Appendices (PDF)