Greater Golden Hill
Current Community Plan
- Greater Golden Hill Community Profile Home
- Community Planning Group Agendas and Minutes
- Current Community Plan
- Community Contact Information
- Existing Conditions
The Greater Golden Hill Community Plan was adopted by the City Council April 5, 1988 and amended by the Council October 30, 1989 and June 19, 1990.
This community plan document can be viewed from the links below. To purchase a hard copy of this community plan or one of our other planning documents, visit the City Clerk’s Office at 202 C Street 2 nd floor, San Diego, 92101, or call City Clerk’s at 619-533-4000.
- Full Version (PDF)
- Table of Contents (PDF) - This section also includes the Introduction and Plan Summary.
- Plan Elements:
- Section 1 (PDF) - This section includes Residential and Urban Design.
- Section 2 (PDF) - section includes Planned District, Historical/Architectural Preservation and Commercial
- Transportation (PDF)
- Section 3 (PDF) - This section includes Parks and Recreation, Open Space, Community Facilities, Social Service and Environmental Quality and Conservation.
- Implementation (PDF) - This section also includes the General Plan Conformance.