Current Community Plan
- Kearny Mesa Community Profile Home
- Planning Group Agendas and Minutes
- Current Community Plan
- Community Contact Information
- Parks & Other Community Services
The Kearny Mesa Community Plan was adopted by the City Council in 1992, and last amended in 2002.
This community plan document can be viewed from the links below. To purchase a hard copy of this community plan or one of our other planning documents, visit the City Clerk’s Office at 202 C Street 2nd floor, San Diego, 92101, or call City Clerk’s at 619-533-4000.
- Kearny Mesa Community Plan (PDF)
- New Century Center Volume 1 Master Plan (PDF)
- New Century Center Volume 2 Development Standards (PDF)
- New Century Center Volume 3 Design Manual (PDF)
Additional community planning information
Montgomery Field Master Plan (1980, currently in the process of being updated) Stonecrest Specific Plan (1988, last amended 1996), New Century Center Master Plan (aka Spectrum, 1997, last amended 2002)