Midway Pacific Highway Corridor
Current Community Plan
- Midway/Pacific Highway Corridor Community Profile Home
- Community Planning Group Agendas and Minutes
- Current Community Plan
- Community Contact Information
- Parks & Other Community Services
The Midway/Pacific Highway Corridor Community Plan and Local Coastal Program Land Use Plan was adopted May 28, 1991 by the San Diego City Council and amended by the San Diego City Council on July 12, 2010.
This community plan document can be viewed from the links below. To purchase a hard copy of this community plan or one of our other planning documents, visit the City Clerk’s Office at 202 C Street 2nd floor, San Diego, 92101, or call City Clerk’s at 619-533-4000.
- Midway/Pacific Highway Corridor - Full Version (PDF)