Current Community Plan
- Pacific Beach Community Profile Home
- Planning Group Agendas and Minutes
- Current Community Plan
- Community Contact Information
- Parks & Other Community Services
The 1995 Pacific Beach Community Plan and Local Coastal Program Land Use Plan.
This community plan document can be viewed from the links below. To purchase a hard copy of this community plan or one of our other planning documents, visit the City Clerk’s Office at 202 C Street 2nd floor, San Diego, 92101, or call City Clerk’s at 619-533-4000.
- Full Version (PDF: 7.4M)
- Table of Contents (PDF)
- Executive Summary (PDF)
- Introduction (PDF)
- Planning Context (PDF)
- Plan Elements - Full Version (PDF)
- Appendices (PDF)
Additional Planning Information
A regulatory document, the Cass Street Planned District Ordinance, is specific to the community of Pacific Beach.