Current Community Plan
- Rancho Bernardo Community Profile Home
- Community Planning Board Agendas and Minutes
- Current Community Plan
- Community Contact Information
- Parks & Other Community Services
- Existing Conditions
The Rancho Bernardo Community Plan was updated and adopted by City Council on December 18, 1988.
This community plan document can be viewed from the links below. To purchase a hard copy of this community plan or one of our other planning documents, visit the City Clerk’s Office at 202 C Street 2nd floor, San Diego, 92101, or call City Clerk’s at 619-533-4000.
- Full Version (PDF)
- Table of Contents (PDF)
- Introduction (PDF)
- Overall Planning Goals (PDF)
- Community Plan Elements - Full Version (PDF)
- Implementation Element (PDF)
- Community Plan Map (PDF)