Current Community Plan
- Torrey Hills Community Profile Home
- Community Planning Board Agendas and Minutes
- Current Community Plan
- Community Contact Information
- Parks & Other Community Services
The Torrey Hills Community Plan was adopted by the City Council on March 17, 1997. Subsequent amendments have been adopted in recent years.
This community plan document can be viewed from the links below. To purchase a hard copy of this community plan or one of our other planning documents, visit the City Clerk’s Office at 202 C Street 2nd floor, San Diego, 92101, or call City Clerk’s at 619-533-4000.
- Torrey Hills Community Plan (PDF) Amended August 14, 2014