San Diego River Park Master Plan Draft 2013
The Draft 2013 San Diego River Park Master Plan (Master Plan) is a planning policy document that encompasses the length of the San Diego River within the limits of the City of San Diego. The Master Plan begins at the east boundary of the city and the City of Santee, winding its way through Mission Trails Regional Park, past the historic Mission de Alcala, through Mission Valley and finally to the mouth of the river at the Pacific Ocean within in Mission Bay Park.
This policy document provides guidance for land use decisions along the San Diego River for property owners, elected officials and citizens engaged in the development of the River Valley through establishment of a Vision, Principles, Recommendations, Design Guidelines, Implementation Strategies and a Regulatory Framework.
- Schedule of Meetings for Plan Adoption (PDF)
- April 18, 2013 Planning Commission – Adoption of the Plan and associated amendments (PDF)
DRAFT San Diego River Park Master Plan - May 2013
DRAFT Municipal Code Amendments:
- Mission Valley Planned District Ordinance – Full Version (PDF)
- Community Plan Implementation Overlay Zone – Full Version (PDF)
- Mission Trails Design District Ordinance – Full Version (PDF)
- Mission Trails Design District Design Manual – Full Version (PDF)
DRAFT Community Plan Amendments:
- Mission Valley Community Plan – Full Version (PDF)
- Navajo Community Plan – Full Version (PDF)
- Tierrasanta Community Plan – Full Version (PDF)
- East Elliott Community Plan – Full Version (PDF)
San Diego River Park Economic Analysis – May 2010 (PDF)
2012/2013 Community Planning Groups Recommendations (PDF)
2013 Errata Sheet of Master Plan Revisions (PDF)
San Diego River Conservancy Resolution (PDF)
For questions, please contact Robin Shifflet, Project Manager, at 619-533-4524 or via e-mail at email@example.com.