Services and Support
Commendations about police services can be made:
- In person at any police facility
- By telephone at (619) 531-2000
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail at:
San Diego Police Department
1401 Broadway, MS 700
San Diego, CA 92101
A citizen who is dissatisfied with police services or believes they have witnessed or been a victim of police misconduct can file a complaint using one or more of the following methods:
- By telephone to the San Diego Police Department Communications Division at (619) 531-2000. A supervisor will be dispatched to contact the reporting citizen as soon as possible.
- In person at any police facility.
- By telephone or in writing to the Chief of Police:
1401 Broadway, MS 700, San Diego, CA 92101
- By telephone or in writing to the Internal Affairs Unit:
1401 Broadway, MS 709, San Diego CA 92101
- To the Office of the Mayor, City of San Diego, 202 C Street, San Diego CA 92010
- In person, by telephone or by writing to the Citizen's Review Board on Police Practices:
202 C Street, MS 9A, San Diego CA 92101
- By the Chief's Confidential Telephone Recorded Hotline at (619) 531-2672.