Traffic Community Relations Office
The SDPD Traffic Community Relations Office was created as a tool to educate the public about traffic safety. The Community Relations Office can provide police officers who give safety talks on a variety of traffic safety topics including DUI, seatbelt safety, bicycle safety, motorcycle safety and the impact of traffic collisions on our society. These safety presentations are informative and well-received by a variety of audiences or groups.
The Traffic Community Relations Office can provide the following services:
- Elementary school and pre-school presentations.
- High school drivers educations presentations.
- Private company or community group safety presentations.
- Military traffic safety presentations.
- Information regarding traffic laws.
- General traffic safety information.
- Assistance with community traffic problems.
For more information, contact the Traffic Community Relations Office at (858) 495-7822.