Homework Help Center
Got homework? We've got help!
There are lots of ways you can get the help you need at the Library.
More details below:
- Do Your Homework @ the Library Program
- Union Bank Homework Center at the Central Library
- HelpNow Online Homework Help
- QuestionPoint 24/7 Reference Services
- Research Databases 24/7
- Address: Central Library, 330 Park Blvd, 92101; Phone: 619-236-5800
- City Heights/Weingart: 3795 Fairmount Ave, 92105; 619-641-6100
- College-Rolando: 6600 Montezuma Road, 92115; 619-533-3902
- Kensington-Normal Heights: 4121 Adams Ave, 92116; 619-533-3974
- Linda Vista: 2160 Ulric St, 92111; 858-573-1399
- Logan Heights: 567 South 28th St, 92113; 619-533-3968
- Mountain View/Beckwourth: 721 San Pasqual St, 92113; 619-527-3404
- North Clairemont: 4616 Clairemont Drive, 92117; 858-581-9931
- North Park: 3795 31st St, 92104; 619-533-3972
- Oak Park: 2802 54th St, 92105; 619-527-3406
- Otay Mesa-Nestor: 3003 Coronado Ave, 92154; 619-424-0474
- Pacific Beach: 4275 Cass St, 92109; 858-581-9934
- San Carlos: 7265 Jackson Drive, 92119; 619-527-3430
- San Ysidro: 101 West San Ysidro Blvd, 92173; 619-424-0475
- Scripps Miramar Ranch: 10301 Scripps Lake Drive, 92131; 858-538-8158
- Serra Mesa-Kearny Mesa: 9005 Aero Drive, 92123; 858-573-1396
- Skyline Hills: 480 South Meadowbrook Drive, 92114; 619-527-3485
- Valencia Park/Malcolm X: 5148 Market St, 92114; 619-527-3405
- Free access to paid tutors and caring volunteers who are available to help K-8 students with their homework assignments;
- Free access to school supplies and materials; and
- Free access to computers, online research tools, and other digital resources available at the library.
Do Your Homework @ the Library Program
Hours and Locations
The Union Bank Homework Center at the Central Library is open seven days a week:
For more information, please visit our Union Bank Homework Center page.
The following branch Homework Centers are open Monday - Thursday:
Calendars for the 2015-16 academic year
The Do Your Homework @ the Library program is part of Mayor Faulconer's One San Diego plan to re-establish the City's libraries as centers for learning and civic engagement.
The program includes:
See Mayor's Press Release for more details about the program. (PDF)
For questions about the program, please contact Marina (Rina) Claudio-Perez at MCPerez@sandiego.gov.
VolunteeringWe Need Volunteers (PDF) - Do you have what it takes?
Visit the Union Bank Homework Center
Open 7 Days a Week
The Union Bank Homework Center at the Central Library is located on the second floor of the Central Library @ Joan Λ Irwin Jacobs Common.
At the Homework Center, students in grades K through 12 can get in-person homework help from teachers on staff, as well as volunteer "homework coaches."
For hours and more information, please visit our Union Bank Homework Center page.
Free online help for homework assignments is as close as your computer with HelpNow from Brainfuse.
Reference services available 24/7!
QuestionPoint provides free reference assistance from a trained librarian.
Ask a librarian your tough question any time!
Research Databases* available 24/7!
A variety of resources for students and educators available at our Kids and Teens portal.
Some of the resources are also available in spanish, Recursos en Español (Spanish Databases)*.
For other questions or concerns, call 619-236-5800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org