Parking at the Central Library @ Joan Λ Irwin Jacobs Common
330 Park Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92101
Parking & Public Transportation
The Central Library is located midway between 12th & Imperial Transit Center to the south and Park & Market Trolley Station to the north. There are also many buses that stop near the Library. For more details on trolley and bus options visit:
Central Library Underground Parking
ABM has been selected as the parking vendor to manage the Central Library's 250 underground parking spaces. The following parking rates are in effect as of January 2, 2014:
- First 2 hours free with validation for library users. Validation is available in the 1st floor Lobby.
- $1.25 for each 20 minutes or part of 20 minutes
- $21.00 All Day Maximum
- Only cash is accepted as payment at this time
Questions or comments concerning parking can be directed to:
Facility Parking Manager: Peter Heins (email@example.com, (619) 235-0072)
Offsite Parking in the Area
Thousands of affordable public parking spaces are also available within walking distance of the Library. See the lists below for other nearby parking options.
- Downtown San Diego Partnership
- San Diego Padres Downtown Parking Map
- Civic San Diego Parking Map (PDF)
Additionally, parking meters are not enforced on Sundays and after 6:00 p.m. on weekdays and Saturdays.