Ask, Suggest & Get Assistance
Want to ask a question, make a suggestion, or get assistance? The San Diego Public Library provides the following options...
- Ask SDPL - Ask about library events, online resources, and other services.
- Comments and Suggestions
- Homework Help Center - Access many of the library's online resources remotely from any computer home, school or at the library.
- How Do I... - list of services is grouped by topic area, and covers the most frequently requested services or questions received at the Library.
- Chat with a librarian (QuestionPoint) - Online help from librarians around the country 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Text Message - Text your question to 619-324-3988. Text (SMS) Services are available M-F 12:00-5:00 p.m. Text the word HOURS to get the Library's hours of operation.
- Title Purchase Suggestions - Do you think the library should add a title to its collection? Let us know about it.
- Reading Recommendations
- 211 San Diego Social Services
- Visit your local branch library