Veterans Resource Center
Trained volunteers are available to help veterans and their families find resources and connect to benefits they may be entitled to. Please visit one of our two locations.
Veterans Resource Center @ San Diego Central Library @ Joan Λ Irwin Jacobs Common 3rd floor
330 Park Blvd., San Diego, CA 92101. (619) 236-5822
Hours: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday 14:00-17:00 (2:00PM-5:00PM).
Veterans Resource Center @ Point Loma/Hervey Branch Library
3701 Voltaire Street, San Diego, CA 92107. (619) 531-1539
Hours: Tuesdays by appointment.
- National Call Center for Homeless Veterans: 1-877-4AID-VET (424-3838)
- VA Caregiver Support Line: 1-855-260-3274
- VA San Diego Healthcare: 1-858-552-8585
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Wounded Warrior Resource Center: 1-800-342-9647
State and Federal Resources
San Diego Organizations
- 211/Courage to Call
- Cal-Diego Paralyzed Veterans Association
- Employment Services for Veterans
- Habitat for Humanity
- San Diego County Veteran Service Offices
- San Diego Vet Center
- San Diego Veterans Coalition
- San Diego Veterans Court
- USD Veterans Legal Clinic
- Veterans 360 (Engagement, Education, Employment)
- Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW)
- Veterans Village of San Diego
- Wounded Warrior Homes
Event and photo gallery coming soon!