Internet Access Services
Each print driver is unique to a branch/central library. The print driver must be downloaded while using the wireless connection at the intended library in order for it to configure properly. (For example: if you want to print at Pacific Beach, you must be at the Pacific Beach library using their wireless connection at the time of the download/configuration.) If you print at more than one branch, be sure to download the individual print driver for each branch.
A San Diego Public Library card or print card is necessary to establish a print account. Your print account is good at most* San Diego Public Library branches. Please be sure to create your print account before printing a job (money can be added anytime). The cost is 20 cents per page.
* Note: Wireless printing is currently not available at the following branches: Clairemont, Paradise Hills, Ocean Beach, Skyline Hills, University Heights and Logan Heights.
All print jobs left in the queue self delete after 8 hours.
Printer Driver Installation
Note: Printing software is for Microsoft Windows 32-bit operating systems only.
While using the wireless network in the library...
- From the printer driver list below, find the print driver associated with the branch/central library you are visiting
- Right-click on the name and select "Save Target As" from the resulting menu
- Save the file where it will be easy to retrieve, like the Desktop
- Navigate to where you saved the file and double-click it to launch the installer
Once the install is complete you can print via the wireless network.
- Allied Gardens/Benjamin (EXE)
- Balboa (EXE)
- Carmel Mountain (EXE)
- Carmel Valley (EXE)
- City Heights/Weingart (EXE)
- College-Rolando (EXE)
- Kensington-Normal Heights (EXE)
- La Jolla/Riford (EXE)
- Linda Vista (EXE)
- Mira Mesa (EXE)
- Mission Hills (EXE)
- Mission Valley (EXE)
- Mountain View/Beckwourth (EXE)
- North Clairemont (EXE)
- North Park (EXE)
- North University Community (EXE)
- Oak Park (EXE)
- Otay Mesa-Nestor (EXE)
- Pacific Beach/Taylor (EXE)
- Point Loma/Hervey
- Rancho Bernardo (EXE)
- Rancho Peñasquitos (EXE)
- San Carlos (EXE)
- San Ysidro (EXE)
- Scripps Ranch (EXE)
- Serra Mesa-Kearny Mesa (EXE)
- Tierrasanta (EXE)
- University Community (EXE)
- Valencia Park/Malcolm X (EXE)