At the Public Utilities Department our customers are the first priority. Here you will find useful information about services, your bill, how you can pay easily and your rights and responsibilities.
The Public Utilities Customer Service Office is moving the weekend of Sept. 21 and 22. The Call Center will be closing at noon on Friday, Sept. 20. To minimize inconvenience to customers, we will delay service disconnections currently scheduled for Thursday and Friday, Sept. 19 and 20. These disconnections will not be performed until on or after Monday, Sept. 23.
Our customer service counter located at 600 B St, 11th Floor, will be open until 5 p.m. on Friday and our emergency repair lines will remain open. Customers may also obtain account information and make or report payments automatically via our online customer portal located at www.sandiego.gov/customercare.
- Establish or Cancel Service
- Register and Pay On-Line
- Pay By Automatic Deduction
- Payment Locations
- Payment Timeline
- Is Your Bill Unusually High? Here's What to Do.
- How to Read Your Utility Bill
- How to Read Your Water Meter
- Security Deposits
- Billing Policies and Procedures
- Your Water Plumbing System
- Your Home Sewer Plumbing
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Section
- Service Line Warranty Partner of the City of San Diego
(619) 515-3500 or email@example.com
7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday - Friday