San Diego Supplements to The GREENBOOK
The specifications contained in the City Supplements take precedence over the specification language contained in the Standard Specifications for Public Works Construction, ("The GREENBOOK") 2012 Edition. The City's supplements address the unique conditions in the City of San Diego that are not addressed in The GREENBOOK. Therefore, if there is a conflict, the City Supplements shall control.
- Specifications for Public Works Construction (The "WHITEBOOK" 2012 Edition) (PDF) - (Word)
- Specifications for Public Works Construction (The "WHITEBOOK" 2010 Edition) (PDF) - (Word)
- City of San Diego Supplements 2009 (PDF)
- City of San Diego Supplements 2006 (PDF)
- City of San Diego Supplements 2003 (PDF)
The "WHITEBOOK" now contains the following distinct sets of Contract Documents:
- Equal Opportunity Contracting Program Requirements that sets forth the standard requirements for the City's equal opportunity contracting program
- City Supplements that is used in conjunction with The GREENBOOK
The GREENBOOK may be purchased at your local technical bookstore or directly from the publisher. The "WHITEBOOK" is available only for download from this location. The City does not provide hard copies.